Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Money Talks

I've found that it is difficult for me to manage my money well in university. Money management doesn't sound familiar to me as i am not exposed to it before. When i was young, my expenses were managed by my parents.
Last week, I've read an article entitled "Money Talks" in Reader's Digest (October 2007, page 140),which mainly states the ways how parents should teach their kids to manage their money well, written by Chan Hse May. I found this article is useful to me and I really enjoyed reading it as it teaches me to list down the items i am going to buy before grocery shopping and buy the things i need only. Moreover, I would like to use the tips and the rules of managing money that has been discussed in that article once i have my own kids in future.

No comments: